Statistical tools support you in data preparation, model creation and evaluation of simulation results. For example, you can use the Datafit tool to parameterize statistical distributions for random values, such as failure times, setup and processing times, interim arrival times, and the number of rejects. The statistic tools fields of application at a glance:
- Determine probability distributions
- Determination of confidence intervals
- Run regression analysis
- Find the parameters of truncated distributions
- Run Analysis of variance (ANOVA).
- Run independence tests
- Compare density functions of distributions